Transpennine-paranormal-experiences
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transpennine-paranormal-experiences

We are a hard working paranormal investigation group with bases in both Lancashire & Yorkshire, hence the name Transpennine. Our aim is to seek out the truth from the world of the paranormal.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Transpennine shop
Polo’s £10Sweats £11.50Fleece Jackets £16.00All three are Fruit of the LoomBeanies £4.00 £3 extra for title on back
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Ghost
I know this exist Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm by ghost

» happy birthday Nicola
I know this exist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am by princess

» Happy birthday Lorraine
I know this exist Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm by judi3840

» Am i seeing things?
I know this exist Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm by judi3840

» I know this exist
I know this exist Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am by princess

» Lollodof Plate ?
I know this exist Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:25 am by Darren

» Hack Green Bunker
I know this exist Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm by princess

» ghosts,spirits,deamons
I know this exist Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am by Hunter6662009

» Halloween.
I know this exist Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 pm by ghost

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I know this exist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daveb

Daveb

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-26

I know this exist Empty
PostSubject: I know this exist   I know this exist Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:58 pm

I can honestly say I know Paramnesia does exist for example when I was 15 my family moved from Gorton to Wythenshawe my mother took myself and my brother to help her go shopping whilst we had been walking down this road when I realized I knew the rd even though I had never been there. I told my brother that around the corner were two half moon greens with trees on and at the top there was a pub with name of a tree on it. As we walked a little further we rounded a bend to be met by two half moon greens and as we reached the top there was a pub called the Silver Birch. Some people believe that while we sleep our spirits wander ahead in time but some times the spirit does not get back to the body before we wake and then when it does the body remembers what the spirit sees and this is the reason for paranesia. myself i wouldnt like to guess but I would say this does seem to answer the issue.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-02-22

I know this exist Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know this exist   I know this exist Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm

I'd have to say, Gorton and Wythenshawe aren't a million miles apart and you were 15, you could have been there years before and forgotten about it until then.
Back to top Go down
princess
Admin
Admin
princess

Female
Number of posts : 175

I know this exist Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know this exist   I know this exist Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 pm

happened to me that has, where i have been somewhere and known the area. It is due to the left hand side of the brain ( the subconcious,artistic etc) recieving info before the right hand side of the brain (the concious,logic etc). Unfotunately the left side lacks memory as it served for creativity as the right is reverse.

the left has forgeotten the fact the eyes have just seen something and the right gets the info and then you are left with the knowledge of an area but no memory of it. De ja vu works in this way too.

however i have witnessed more profound effects ie a complete time shift, where a person has been stood in a location in todays date and reeled off the surroundings to me, in i think it was 17th century. This event though, the person cant recall the features but is seeing them as from a person in the past. and i cant remember bloody term for this.

Paramnesia is hard to study at best of times but is fascintaing
Back to top Go down
http://www.transpennine-paranormal-experiences.org/
Daveb

Daveb

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-26

I know this exist Empty
PostSubject: I know what you mean princess   I know this exist Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 pm

I know what you mean about the "Time slip theory" Princess. I have read many fascinating articles about this particular phenomena and most of these "time Slips" seem to occur around very old houses or castles, never in a modern day say town centre. Some psychologist argue this is a type of day dream that your own subconciousness tends to put you into a type of hypnotic state where you regress yourself to a former time for a short while then the concious mind then takes over and brings you back to reality. Me I am not so sure.
Back to top Go down
princess
Admin
Admin
princess

Female
Number of posts : 175

I know this exist Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know this exist   I know this exist Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am

In the summer of 2008, I stood and witnessed someone relay their surroundings from a different timescale. I took note of what they saw and amidst the guffawing and sniggering, the person saw lots of chickens in the vacinity and a past owners bed. The detailed account given to me by the person was so vivid, these were passed on to a researcher and found to be totally correct after months of digging. The person who saw this time shift wasnt plunged into anoter time as such, he was aware of us and the present day but "saw" the previous timeslide.

Personally, i belive this as the information was correct,the detail were consistant and the person was Darren. Captain Paxo xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.transpennine-paranormal-experiences.org/
Sponsored content

I know this exist Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know this exist   I know this exist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know this exist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transpennine-paranormal-experiences :: Paranormal corner :: Paramnesia (Déjà vu)-
Jump to: