Transpennine-paranormal-experiences
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transpennine-paranormal-experiences

We are a hard working paranormal investigation group with bases in both Lancashire & Yorkshire, hence the name Transpennine. Our aim is to seek out the truth from the world of the paranormal.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Transpennine shop
Polo’s £10Sweats £11.50Fleece Jackets £16.00All three are Fruit of the LoomBeanies £4.00 £3 extra for title on back
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Ghost
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm by ghost

» happy birthday Nicola
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am by princess

» Happy birthday Lorraine
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm by judi3840

» Am i seeing things?
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm by judi3840

» I know this exist
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am by princess

» Lollodof Plate ?
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:25 am by Darren

» Hack Green Bunker
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm by princess

» ghosts,spirits,deamons
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am by Hunter6662009

» Halloween.
Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 pm by ghost

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hack Green Bunker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Hack Green Bunker Empty
PostSubject: Hack Green Bunker   Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:25 am

WOW !
What a fantastic night we had its 7.12 and i aint been bed not stayed at an invo as long for some time now fantastic place fabulous host with a wealth of Knowledge and the investigation went down a treat .
Now im sure of you who did not go are eager to know more well you will have to bare with me but ,i thought i would put you in the picture .Also a big thanks to the guys from Hull who travelled across hope you got home safe (you can replay to this when you join forum ). Very Happy .
Now then guys i well defo be pencilling this place for a return visit in the new year ,such is my eagerness to go back so for those who could not make it for what ever reason i suggest you do not miss this when it is arrange fab place and well worth a re visit.

P.s. Do not forget Bacup is pencilled in for next month those of you who have not been there may i suggest you try and join us if you can yet another fab place.
Now i will be wanting locations suggestions soon i now have three on my shopping list for next year ,Lancaster Theatre,St Helens Barracks and now the return to Hack Green..
But we really need some locations on the Yorkshire side if any one has any suggestions i would love to know.
Thanks Darren..
Back to top Go down
https://transpennine-para.darkbb.com
ghost

ghost

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Hack Green Bunker Empty
PostSubject: hack green secret bunker   Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:18 am

Smile i have to second that darren, a very interesting and complicated place
Back to top Go down
princess
Admin
Admin
princess

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Hack Green Bunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hack Green Bunker   Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

To add to this, if anybody can get us a location just go ahead and book the loaction, majority of saturdays are good. suggest the dates and we will answer what day is best etc. Darren is correct in that we need more yorkshire locations. majority of them are in lancashire, i know majority of members are in lancashire, but seems no one really willing to go over the pennines to yorks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.transpennine-paranormal-experiences.org/
Sponsored content

Hack Green Bunker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hack Green Bunker   Hack Green Bunker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hack Green Bunker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transpennine-paranormal-experiences :: General :: General Waffle.-
Jump to: