Transpennine-paranormal-experiences
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transpennine-paranormal-experiences

We are a hard working paranormal investigation group with bases in both Lancashire & Yorkshire, hence the name Transpennine. Our aim is to seek out the truth from the world of the paranormal.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Transpennine shop
Polo’s £10Sweats £11.50Fleece Jackets £16.00All three are Fruit of the LoomBeanies £4.00 £3 extra for title on back
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Ghost
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm by ghost

» happy birthday Nicola
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am by princess

» Happy birthday Lorraine
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm by judi3840

» Am i seeing things?
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm by judi3840

» I know this exist
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am by princess

» Lollodof Plate ?
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:25 am by Darren

» Hack Green Bunker
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm by princess

» ghosts,spirits,deamons
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am by Hunter6662009

» Halloween.
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 pm by ghost

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Empty
PostSubject: Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel   Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Now is this woman possessed by an evil spirit or is she slightly deranged? chilling audio to this footage this is the incident which inspired the film the exorcist by the way
Back to top Go down
https://transpennine-para.darkbb.com
judi3840

judi3840

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel   Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Whichever way Darren that clip makes me uneasy! Shocked
Back to top Go down
ghost

ghost

Female
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: exorcism   Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:13 pm

fasinating footage
Back to top Go down
princess
Admin
Admin
princess

Female
Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel   Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 am

Well what a pretty woman she was at the beginning. Her gaunt and terryfiyng appearence toward the end is disturbing. It is akin to an aids victim or anorexic. The sunken eyes and pallid skin do suggest she is very ill indeed. also if anyone noticed, the skin and tissue around her eyes, lips and nasal area is paper thin and dark-possible dehydration and malnutricion This is a woman who looks to me who has starved herself of food and water, maybe she was too ill, maybe she didnt want too,maybe she couldnt.

The audio is frustrating as i wish there would have been video to match. However the dual tone voice?it sounds two toned etc which is classic channelling/possession, also the dialect and language is unknown to me.

The past month i have been swatting up on channelling etc , after recent events. This in all fairness looks like it could be a possesion as she obviously so ill and weak and the dual toned strange voice including dialect. But also she could be very terminally ill and be a dam good ventilaquist etc. I dont know. I wont commit on this video as i feel lack of evidence.

I will say though i have had my fill of ill, anorexic,pretending attention seekers claiming they got a ghost so this will probably explain my droll skeptic remarks on this vid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.transpennine-paranormal-experiences.org/
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel   Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 am

Are we too assume she died after this~? as it shows her grave?

Lack of video footage for me, means i cannot accept this as real.......

Its sounds to me like she is talking in 'Tongues'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=817589769&ref=profile#/pr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel   Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel
Page 1 of 1