Transpennine-paranormal-experiences
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transpennine-paranormal-experiences

We are a hard working paranormal investigation group with bases in both Lancashire & Yorkshire, hence the name Transpennine. Our aim is to seek out the truth from the world of the paranormal.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Transpennine shop
Polo’s £10Sweats £11.50Fleece Jackets £16.00All three are Fruit of the LoomBeanies £4.00 £3 extra for title on back
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Ghost
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm by ghost

» happy birthday Nicola
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am by princess

» Happy birthday Lorraine
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm by judi3840

» Am i seeing things?
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm by judi3840

» I know this exist
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am by princess

» Lollodof Plate ?
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:25 am by Darren

» Hack Green Bunker
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm by princess

» ghosts,spirits,deamons
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am by Hunter6662009

» Halloween.
Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 pm by ghost

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter6662009

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Empty
PostSubject: Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around   Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 am

This bright orb seems to be following me around everywere any answeres as to what or who it could be[img]Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Pict0210[/img]
Same orb but bright pink this time[img]Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Pict0312[/img]
Not As perfect an orb but still a bright light in what was pich black dark [img]Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Pict0313[/img]
Back to top Go down
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around   Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Great pictures Hunter can you confirm there was no smoking when you took these pictures in the woods im intrigued by these shots .
Back to top Go down
https://transpennine-para.darkbb.com
Hunter6662009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around   Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 pm

There was no smoking going on when these were taken a few of the ohterpic i got i did have a fag but these were 10 mins after i put the fag out and further in to the woods
Back to top Go down
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around   Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Hunter6662009 wrote:
There was no smoking going on when these were taken a few of the ohterpic i got i did have a fag but these were 10 mins after i put the fag out and further in to the woods
ok just becuase we have come across this before and i have a classic example of cig smoke ok i trust your honesty on this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hunter6662009

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around   Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 pm

What Do u think the bright orb is i was deep in the woods and it was pitch black at the time if u look at it close up u can see a black dot in the middle making it look a bit like an eye do u think it could b that?
Back to top Go down
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around   Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Difficult to tell from a distance but there was a little scepticism over orbs and the like until recently at bacup Theatre which i think is on here some were it was taken on a former members shirt we placed on a seat we picked to which the theatre kindly let us donate to Mike and we got the perfect orb to which left us stunned at its quality ,should come up under Bacup i thinks..
Back to top Go down
princess
Admin
Admin
princess

Female
Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around   Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 pm

i dont think the orbs are all paranormal to be honest, as orbs are notoriously hard to study. the likelyhood of it being the same orb is very slim as it hard to determine if it is an orb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.transpennine-paranormal-experiences.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around   Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange bright glowing orb that seems to be following me around
Page 1 of 1