Transpennine-paranormal-experiences
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transpennine-paranormal-experiences

We are a hard working paranormal investigation group with bases in both Lancashire & Yorkshire, hence the name Transpennine. Our aim is to seek out the truth from the world of the paranormal.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Transpennine shop
Polo’s £10Sweats £11.50Fleece Jackets £16.00All three are Fruit of the LoomBeanies £4.00 £3 extra for title on back
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Ghost
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm by ghost

» happy birthday Nicola
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am by princess

» Happy birthday Lorraine
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm by judi3840

» Am i seeing things?
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm by judi3840

» I know this exist
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am by princess

» Lollodof Plate ?
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:25 am by Darren

» Hack Green Bunker
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm by princess

» ghosts,spirits,deamons
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am by Hunter6662009

» Halloween.
Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 pm by ghost

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Spiritualism and Spirit World forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
neoteric
Admin
Admin
neoteric

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Empty
PostSubject: Spiritualism and Spirit World forum   Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 am

Many of our members often feel the need to share, discuss or ask questions regarding Spiritualism and the Spirit World.

Well this is the place to do it !

(Please be respectful of others views and opinions since certain aspects of Spiritualism may form part of an individuals religious beliefs)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Female
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism and Spirit World forum   Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Anyone ever been to a spiritualist church service or belong to the church?
I'm curious as to what a service is like and what the church does and actually believes.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male
Number of posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism and Spirit World forum   Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:26 am

The spiritualist church in Leigh Lorraine is at the top of the avenue behind old tsb bank i think its Tuesdays and Thursdays its open to all .Although ive never been i know people who have and i think if you are interested you should go and have a look for the experience of what goes on at these places. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://transpennine-para.darkbb.com
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Female
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism and Spirit World forum   Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:26 am

I was actually there on Friday (for Bingo! it's a work thing, don't ask!)
I've always been a bit curious about it, and reading some of the posters and notices made me even more curious.
I suppose the simple answer is to go and see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male
Number of posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism and Spirit World forum   Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:41 am

Lorraine wrote:
I was actually there on Friday (for Bingo! it's a work thing, don't ask!)
I've always been a bit curious about it, and reading some of the posters and notices made me even more curious.
I suppose the simple answer is to go and see Very Happy
Thats it , go feed your curiosity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://transpennine-para.darkbb.com
judi3840

judi3840

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism and Spirit World forum   Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:45 pm

I went to one about 10 years ago just to go and see! lol!
Back to top Go down
princess
Admin
Admin
princess

Female
Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism and Spirit World forum   Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:52 am

i think, if you are curios go to this church and perhaps another, just to see how similar of disimilar they run. Personally i went to one once-despite my "disposition" i didnt go again, not cos it was rubbish etc just it didnt feel right for me. x
Back to top Go down
http://www.transpennine-paranormal-experiences.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism and Spirit World forum   Spiritualism and Spirit World forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiritualism and Spirit World forum
Page 1 of 1