Transpennine-paranormal-experiences
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transpennine-paranormal-experiences

We are a hard working paranormal investigation group with bases in both Lancashire & Yorkshire, hence the name Transpennine. Our aim is to seek out the truth from the world of the paranormal.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Transpennine shop
Polo’s £10Sweats £11.50Fleece Jackets £16.00All three are Fruit of the LoomBeanies £4.00 £3 extra for title on back
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Ghost
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 pm by ghost

» happy birthday Nicola
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am by princess

» Happy birthday Lorraine
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm by judi3840

» Am i seeing things?
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm by judi3840

» I know this exist
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am by princess

» Lollodof Plate ?
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:25 am by Darren

» Hack Green Bunker
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm by princess

» ghosts,spirits,deamons
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am by Hunter6662009

» Halloween.
R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 pm by ghost

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

R.I.P Mike.

Go down 
+4
l33
Lorraine
Darren
Dave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-02-22

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:44 am

It is with deep sadness and regret that Transpennine Paranormal Experiences, announce the passing of a great and invaluable member of our team Mike - Neoteric.
In the short while while that Mike was with his input was both valuable and informative.

Mike passed away on the 16th march, after a short illness, and we have only just recently learned of this.
Mike was due too attend his first Vigil at Bacup.
As a mark of respect we have decided too Dedicate this particular vigil in his memory.

We are currently looking of a way of remembering mike, any ideas would be deeply appreciated.

This thread will also be used as a book of Condolence, to a good friend and Member of TPE.

R.I.P Mike. Mike2

Last edited by Dave on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=817589769&ref=profile#/pr
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

Male

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:55 am

Rest In Piece Mike, what a shock it is too here of your passing, i never got too meet you, but always knew you would be a good friend.
You will be sorely missed pal, take care pal, and if you can try and visit us from the other side!
Back to top Go down
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male
Number of posts : 266

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: RIP Mike   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Yes sad loss for us but even sadder loss for those close to him, Mike was a father and uncle and brother he was in his short time an inspiration to Transpennine he will be sourly missed but never forgotten .Very hard for me to take in at this time but Mike had recently just got over severe phenomena and was subject to infection such was the seriousness of his health this has obviously had a baring effect on him .Sad to see you go Mike !
Back to top Go down
https://transpennine-para.darkbb.com
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Female
Number of posts : 167

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Condolences and deepest sympathy to Mikes family and friends at this time.
I hadn't quite got round to meeting Mike yet, but I already felt like I kind of knew him. After saying that it sounds a bit dramatic to say I'm gutted, but I'm guessing Mike was the kind of bloke who left a big hole whenever he left somewhere.
Anyway, I'll miss him, but I bet he's causing havoc on the other side testing all those theories out.

Rest in peace Mike we'll miss ya xx I love you
Back to top Go down
l33

l33

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-25

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Rest in peace Mike, you'll be missed mate.
Back to top Go down
judi3840

judi3840

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-03

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:31 pm

When I read Darren's email I couldn't believe Mike had died. Both Jim and myself were looking forward to meeting him. My sympathies go out to Mike's relatives at this sad time.

As a mark of respect for Mike both Jim and myself have put our heads together and decided to dedicate a seat with his name on 'Mike - Neoteric'. If you are all are agreeable to this. When you come to the theatre you will notice that a lot of the seats have a little plaque on them with names on. We came up with this idea way back in time as a fund raiser. Perhaps as a group you would like to pick a seat? Just as a post script Jim believes (hopes) that Mike will be with us on the night anyway.

RIP Mike.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Female
Number of posts : 167

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:29 am

judi3840 wrote:

As a mark of respect for Mike both Jim and myself have put our heads together and decided to dedicate a seat with his name on 'Mike - Neoteric'. If you are all are agreeable to this.

I think that's a lovely idea.

judi3840 wrote:
Just as a post script Jim believes (hopes) that Mike will be with us on the night anyway.

I like to believe that too
Back to top Go down
Darren
Admin
Admin
Darren

Male
Number of posts : 266

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Yes very fitting that is so nice of you and Jim Judi ,Mike was only with us for a short time but had a massive impact on everything we as a group now need to grow stronger and make this group a success as Mike strived for so sad he wont be with us to see it grow but he will in spirit.
Also Louise knows about happenings I have spoken to her over the phone and she is deeply saddened by all of this she will be back soon.
Thank you Jim and Judi for your kindness.
Back to top Go down
https://transpennine-para.darkbb.com
princess
Admin
Admin
princess

Female
Number of posts : 175

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:34 am

Still gutted, i never met mike, but we spoke every day swapped jokes,ideas and he was always prepared to help me. I will miss you mate. be at peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.transpennine-paranormal-experiences.org/
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

Male

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:27 am

I think its fair to say that his death has rocked the group too its core!!

A sad and early passing for a man who was like a breath of fresh air to the group.
Back to top Go down
Butt3rflyXxX

Butt3rflyXxX

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-24

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:41 am

i tried to post this last night but my internet messed up! RIP mike! guess you can call me KIRTSY as much as you like now. even tho me name is kirsty.

did not know mike for that long but what a did know seemed a great man.
Back to top Go down
doorman1309

doorman1309

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-25

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Butt3rflyXxX wrote:
i tried to post this last night but my internet messed up! RIP mike! guess you can call me KIRTSY as much as you like now. even tho me name is kirsty.

did not know mike for that long but what a did know seemed a great man.

r.i.p mike buddy didnt get the chance to meet you m8 but u seemed a great guy R.I.P. bud
Back to top Go down
https://transpennine-para.darkbb.com/memberlist.forum
Dave
Admin
Admin
Dave

Male

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:44 am

May i suggest that on all our future t-shirts we have Neoteric on them somewere as an everlasting reminder???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P Mike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Mike.   R.I.P Mike. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Mike.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transpennine-paranormal-experiences :: General :: General Waffle.-
Jump to: